Sunday, March 11, 2012

It is a Lifestyle....

Intercession is a lifestyle for me. I have read about it, taught about it, been to seminars about it but in all reality it is who I am. Just like you, there are a lot of facets to my personality. But intercession is so much more than a facet to me. 

For a long time I thought that intercession was not important. But it turns out it is who I am and what I do. I suppose that was a reflection on what my self image was at that time and I finally realized that would be like saying that  breathing is not important to living.  

As I pray each day I get tidbits--they have taught me so many things about myself, people and my surroundings but most importantly they have taught me about God and how He loves us---

Drop in from time to time--let me know what you think--teach me, talk to me, offer me the privilege of praying for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment