Friday, December 13, 2013

What do you mean I am a Princess????

Warning: as always this blog may offend any religious thought patterns. 

Mike and I went to see Thor a few weeks ago. (Yes Thor. Yes I do know the history.) I always look at stuff in a spiritual context. I saw a lot in that movie but people think I am such a freak because I pull the spirit into so many things that I only talked to Mike about it.

Then he thought I should see the original since I had no idea what was going on…..

Here is one of the things I saw, When Thor and all the “friends” (intercessors) went on the rainbow (promises of God) bridge to the frozen land (the heart of the enemy and his followers are frozen to receiving the Love of Christ) they met up with a frost giant who looked like Satan. He was totally evil.
Thor had a discourse with him (we do not need to engage the enemy in conversation) and he offered Thor mercy. He would allow him to leave. First he threatened, “You have no idea what you about to unleash.” Invoking a spirit of fear. Thor did not succumb. Then he offered mercy. 

Thor’s friends talked him into leaving (He should have listened to wise counsel and NOT gone into this battle) so they took the offer of mercy and turned to go. The enemy has NO mercy, it is a ruse everytime to get you to turn your back. The frost Giant then spoke into Thor’s weakness (calling him princess). The fight was on.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

What is your weakness? What area contains your immaturity? When you go to war with the enemy do you go in the immaturity of emotion like Thor did or do you go in the power of victory like Odin?


Time to pray…..

No comments:

Post a Comment